- NO DEPOSIT - Required in most circumstances
- CONVENIENT - all paperwork completed in the privacy of your own home
- NO VISITS TO SOLICITORS OR LENDERS - we deal with these for you
- NO CASH OUTLAY - with NO OBLIGATION you can change your mind at anytime
- NO PROBLEM - with ADDITIONAL FUNDS are usually available in most circumstances
- HELP - with your Right to Buy application
"My Bank couldn’t help me buy my council house but you were able to arrange my Mortgage with a Building Society. I have already recommended a friend and my Mother to use Council Homebuyers,what more can I say."
Mr D Birmingham
Welcome to councilhomebuyers.com
Right to Buy Mortgages
with new increased Right to Buy Discounts!
for any help or information please contact us
Call NOW or Apply online
|0845 468 0242|
The overall cost for comparison is 4.49% APR.The actual rate will depend upon your circumstances. Please ask for a personalised illustration. APR is variable and based on a usual case.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Council Homebuyers is a trading style of Council Homebuyers (Midlands & North)Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.