- NO DEPOSIT - Required in most circumstances
- CONVENIENT - all paperwork completed in the privacy of your own home
- NO VISITS TO SOLICITORS OR LENDERS - we deal with these for you
- NO CASH OUTLAY - with NO OBLIGATION you can change your mind at anytime
- NO PROBLEM - with ADDITIONAL FUNDS are usually available in most circumstances
- HELP - with your Right to Buy application
"We were very happy with the service we received with buying our council house.It seemed that nothing was ever to much trouble.
We were able to raise funds for the Home Improvements we had always wanted and are still paying less each month for our mortgage than we were paying in rent."
Mr & Mrs B Sheffield
Welcome to councilhomebuyers.com
Right to Buy Mortgages
with new increased Right to Buy Discounts!
for any help or information please contact us
Call NOW or Apply online
|0845 468 0242|
The overall cost for comparison is 4.49% APR.The actual rate will depend upon your circumstances. Please ask for a personalised illustration. APR is variable and based on a usual case.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Council Homebuyers is a trading style of Council Homebuyers (Midlands & North)Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.